The New Online Gallery

Click RON UNRUH ONLINE GALLERY to navigate to my new Gallery website.

I will welcome all interaction with you at Email: ronunruhgallery@gmail.com
You will view paintings, some of which are available and others which are in private collections already.

Click any image below to enlarge it.
©2006 Ron Unruh; Art Work images are copyright of the artist

Gallery Visitors

EARLY MORNING CHARDONNAY

'EARLY MORNING CHARDONNAY,’ oil on canvas, 11X14 inches - This was a experiment in darks and lights. How dark should I make my darkest areas? My visual image was very dark in the early morning light but how would it appear in oil. I decided to paint the beauty that I saw. Against the ebony greens, the almost transparent chardonnay grapes popped out at me. I loved the effect. The original looks so good. Completed just days ago.

No comments: