The New Online Gallery

Click RON UNRUH ONLINE GALLERY to navigate to my new Gallery website.

I will welcome all interaction with you at Email: ronunruhgallery@gmail.com
You will view paintings, some of which are available and others which are in private collections already.

Click any image below to enlarge it.
©2006 Ron Unruh; Art Work images are copyright of the artist

Gallery Visitors

GOING NOWHERE

“Going Nowhere” is completed but for a few touches. It’s oil on 16X20 inch canvas. This lovely stationary rusty bike had become a display for les fleur, at a florist in the town of Ile La Sorgue in France along the canal that characterizes the town. I enjoyed the interplay of shadows in the afternoon sun and as we walked I stopped to take a few reference photos, knowing that I would have to paint the bike I dubbed ‘going nowhere.'  

No comments: